Saturday 17 September 2011

The future is mind boggling!

Dear all,

In my last blog I was talking about how the conventional physical books are slowly replaced with ebook readers called tablets.I also underscored the need to quickly acclimatise ourselves to this changing environment.  Were you sceptical about such an immense change taking place too soon?! Here is a video that I would like to presnet to all of you to drive my point home.  Three to four years down the line you are going to witness such a technology that would leave you spellbound!  Here is what is to come .  Watch it!





Hope you  all enjoyed the video.  Please leave a comment which would encourage  me to share more such videos with you all.


Prof. VS Kanchi

1 comment:

  1. Great Indian.

    Every Students must be learn from new ideas.

    Yogesh.

    ReplyDelete